Craving Change®: Ontario 4-week series with Brittany M. & Alexandra K.
6:30pm-8:00pm EDT, Thursday, October 14, 2021 6:30pm-8:00pm EDT, Thursday, October 21, 2021 6:30pm-8:00pm EDT, Thursday, October 28, 2021 6:30pm-8:00pm EDT, Thursday, November 04, 2021
Dietitians: Alexandra Kamp, Brittany McMullan
Do you want to explore the reasons why, what, when and how much you eat? Are you looking to better understand your relationship with food? In this program, you will discover why you may make certain food choices and many of the factors that may influence them.
Have you ever thought about why you…
• Would rather eat the carrot cake than the carrot
• Go to buy milk and leave with $80 worth of groceries
• Choose chocolate and fast foods as your ‘go-to’ solutions when you feel stressed
• Crave certain foods at certain times
• Keep eating when you know you’ve had enough
• Know what you ‘should’ eat, but feel like you are missing motivation or life gets in the way?
• Have made changes to your eating but they just didn’t stick?
Join us for this 4-week interactive, practical, skill-based program! The first 3 sessions focus on building your skills and the 4th session is a virtual grocery store tour to help you apply those skills. All you need is your mind!