Ditch the Diet 101 - How to free yourself from diet culture
6:00pm-7:00pm EDT, Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Dietitian: Kristy Yee
Diets are like chains on your wrist. They are restrictive and they hurt - even with the best intentions of trying to be healthy.
We will be discussing:
• Why diets don’t work
• How dieting can potentially be harmful
• What is “diet culture” and how it affects your health
• The 4 pillars of health you need to focus on
• How to incorporate mindful eating and gentle nutrition into your everyday
If you have tried dieting or is thinking about trying a diet, this webinar is for you. You will walk away feeling:
• Freedom from letting go of food guilt and shame
• Empowered to make delicious and nourishing food choices
• Trust towards yourself and your body
This webinar won’t solve all our problems in our weight-centric society. But it will help you better understand your health and get you started on making peace with food and your body.
It’s time to let go and ditch the diet.