Craving Change®: Alberta 4-week series with Caitlin
8:30pm-10:00pm EDT, Wednesday, June 09, 2021 8:30pm-10:00pm EDT, Wednesday, June 16, 2021 8:30pm-10:00pm EDT, Wednesday, June 23, 2021 8:30pm-10:00pm EDT, Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Dietitian: Caitlin Kaczowka
Do you want to improve what, when or how much you eat? Have a healthier relationship with food!
• You’d rather eat the carrot cake than the carrot
• You go to buy milk and leave with $80 worth of groceries
• Chocolate and fast foods are your ‘go-to’ solutions when you feel stressed
• You crave certain foods at certain times
• You keep eating when you know you’ve had enough
• You know what to eat, but have trouble making healthy choices
• You’ve made positive changes to your eating but then gone back to less healthy habits
Join us for this 4-week interactive, practical, skill-based program. The first 3 sessions focus on building your skills and the 4th session is a virtual grocery store tour to help you apply those skills. All you need is your mind! That’s because it’s our thinking habits that guide our eating habits.